I am the editor or co-editor of five book series:
- Leading Works in Law (Routledge) examines how particular legal sub-disciplines have developed by exploring the leading works that have shaped, developed and on occasions confined fields of study.
- Transforming Legal Histories (Routledge) aims to place the historical study of law at the heart of the law curriculum using history to question and subvert assumptions and expectations of law.
- ICLARS Series in Law and Religion (Routledge) is designed to provide a forum for the innovative and internationally excellent rapidly research in law and religion.
- Anthem Studies in Law Reform (Anthem) bridges the gap between legal activism and academic scholarship by publishing short books (20,000-30,000 words) focused on the need for and possible direction of law reform.
- Anthem Law and Society Series (Anthem) promotes interdisciplinary research concerning the role of law in society addressing fundamental legal issues.